Sunday, February 12, 2012

Marriage

I love the movie 'The Notebook'. Some of the quotes in the movie sound like something that Kendall and I would say to each other. Here is my absolute favorite quote from the movie:

"That's what we do, we fight! You tell me when I'm being an arrogant son of a bitch and I tell you when you're being a pain in the ass, which you are ninety-nine percent of the time. I'm not afraid to hurt your feelings. You have like a two second rebound rate and then you're back doing the next pain in the ass thing. So it's not going to be easy. It's going to be really hard and we're going to have to work at this everyday. But I want to do that because I want you, all of you, forever, you and me, everyday." Noah


I don't (usually) call my husband a S.O.B. but you get the idea. Love is hard, it's real, it takes work, every single day. Some days it sucks, most days it's awesome, and it's always worth it.



Yep my husband is a recovering "little man". So glad I was able to put a little meat on his bones!



Ahhh love. This is what I refer to as "googly eyes".

3 comments:

  1. Love you two, and I am so glad you found each other and you married my brother, you are a saint!! Really, you are both the best and I love you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. A saint??? Are you kidding me!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes..... I'm a saint for putting up with Kendall :)

    ReplyDelete