Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Valentine's Day

For Valentine's day I gave each of my boys a paper with all the things I love about them written on it. My four year old, who is so tender hearted, loved this more than the little thing of candy I also gave him. He kept asking me to read it to him over and over. He has carried that paper around most of the day. It made me realize how I need to tell my kids what I love about them more often. I truly believe one of the most important things we can do for our kids is to teach them how special they are, not only in our eyes but in Gods eyes. I hope my boys will grow up knowing how very special they are, that they deserve the very best of what life has to offer, and that they can do anything they put their mind to.
Happy love day.

1 comment:

  1. What a great idea! Sounds like it was the perfect gift! You are my hero April! Love you!

    ReplyDelete