Wednesday, February 15, 2012

Weight Loss Motivation

Are you trying to lose weight? I am. Feel like you are never going to reach your goal, that it's impossible? Some days I do. Well it always helps to see real people, just like you, who have reached their goal.



This is my brother Cameron. Isn't he handsome????






This is Cameron at my wedding in 2005, 128 pounds heavier than he is today.





Cameron and his wife Bethany in November.




My brother is a huge inspiration to me for many reasons, one of them being that he has lost 128 pounds. He began his journey at 315 pounds, he now weighs a very fit and healthy 187. He is a triathlete, he works out daily, he eats to live now instead of living to eat, and he enjoys life to the fullest. He is proof that you can do anything you set your mind to, your goals are completely reachable, and with hard work and determination you can achieve anything.


I was going to write his weight loss journey, but I decided he needs to be the one to do it. He will soon be a guest blogger on my blog and I look forward to reading his weight loss journey along with the rest of you.


Cameron is my one and only sibling, and I'm so lucky to have him as my brother. I'm so happy for him and so proud of him for working so hard to get to where he is. He is truly an inspiration!






4 comments:

  1. I look forward to reading about his experience. Cameron looks awesome and should be so proud of his hard work!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great idea to have him write his experience. He does look great and that is a lot of hard work for sure. Great post!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete